Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Consumed by Chaos

Sad but true, no crafty craftiness created last night, no simply scrumptious sewing served - instead - there was this....










and this













My husband and I decided to rip up all the carpet and just stain the cement for now - my beautiful babies Rocky and Angus - kind of make it necessary. 











I love them anyway.  Please note that even tho you can't see it, the "Chief" (as my husband shall hereby be known, easier than calling him the Boss, he thinks they both apply) put in a doggie door that they have complete and utter access to at all times, and only use when they feel like it.  I couldn't make a stair rise if it didn't already do it, hee hee.  I'm a grumpy door mat today, I'm afraid...

Anyway, I got home after my 12 hours away for work (this is me whining again) and walk into that....and it went on until around 11 pm, so then we were at BW3's (wing place) at 11:15 pm (who knew the city of Tomball stayed up that late?)  bath and bed by 12:15.  I think I should just accept my fate that Midnight seems to be my, as we say in Texas sometimes, thang.  Yawn, yawn, yawn...I'm too old for this crap and I didn't get to sew anything, couldn't even get to the table with the sewing machine.  Heck, I couldn't even find it at first.

Oh well, eventually I intend to get organized, get my home decorated up, and take a nap at some point in the near future.  I think I can, I think I can - I'm soo the little engine today.....

Last but not least, I pray that those guys in my house are GONE before I get home tonight, so I can put on some rollerskates and race around the downstairs, puppies chasing close behind!  Actually it probably needs to cure or whatever - I'm so not DIY but I am determined to learn - possibly to my detriment, no, probably to my detriment.  Me and power tools or stain - oh yeah - there's a good idea.  Before and afters would be hilarious or gruesome, hard to know yet.

Random thought, need frilly creation ides for walls to assert my feminine authority and drive the Chief nuts.  Any ideas?  Share please....


No comments:

Post a Comment