Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Time to play catch up

Well, it's been a while since I've been on.  Soo many projects I'm on and yet soo many that I still need to do.  I have to stay off Pinterest, because when I don't, I do this:


 Brown Butter Snickerdoodles



Ford Pillowcase for Adam (he loved the colors and picked the fabric) 

I HAD to make a mini tissue cover and the owl fabric was tooo cute. Note the Chief says this thing is useless, NOT to make anymore.  He just doesn't get it, right?  I CAN'T stop, hee hee.



and I can't remember if I posted this, but THIS cake was my Halloween masterpiece!!!!

In November a bunch of us did the 5k Turkey Trot in downtown Houston, this is my dad, "Pappy".  I have to say, he walked soo fast that everyone had trouble keeping up with him and there was quite a bit of whining going on.  Which was hilarious.  (Yes sorry for the gesture, but he was saluting my husband the Chief.  If you question him, he says he's an Irishman and he will do what he #@&# well pleases.  They love and torment each other at all times.  That too is hilarious.)


Lastly,

This is Tucker (#3 grandson) and me, "Maw" spending some quality time together.  I held him the entire time I had him.  It was such precious moments.


Well, there is loads more, but I either don't have photos with me, or, the project isn't finished (to be honest, it's definitely the second one) but I will keep going and share when I can.

Please be safe, be happy and enjoy those moments!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment