Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Go visit Whimsy Couture

Happy Wednesday!

Well not a lot going on - haven't done any sewing in the last few days, but hope to rectify that this evening when I finally get home from work.  I have 2 aprons that I want to make - I'm excited - I can see it in my head and hope, hope, hope it comes out even close to what I want it to.  Will share later either way!

I wanted to share with you a site that I found, that I think is really cool.  Whimsy Couture Boutique
I am challenged to try new things when I dig around on this site.  So many tutorials and links - I have so much to learn.  Check it out if you have time.  Today, Wednesday is link-up day on their site and they offer you the opportunity to share and stare at all things being created by others in blog world.  I love it, go look.

Happy sewing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment