Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My first masterpieces or pieces of matter, its a matter of opinion!

What I have learned thus far, I learned off the following YouTube videos. 
and
Yes, I have taught myself what I consider sewing basics off of YouTube.  I love the “Tube!”  Also and more importantly, thank you so much ladies who post there, because without you, Mom’s sewing machine would now be a doorstop for the back door. 

I have made pillows and pillows with piping and envelope pillows and envelope pillows with piping, and pillow cases, dresses out of pillow cases and remarkably something called a sausage pillowcase. 

  So, down with the nay sayers and the comedians who judge!  Sewing and crafting sister’s unite.  Let’s cruise!  Oh speaking of cruises… wait, that’s a discussion for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment